Gift certificates are available for purchase at any time during the year. They are a great bargain, they're easy to wrap, and they guarantee an evening of fun for anyone on your gift list.
- Gift certificates may only be applied toward tickets purchased by phone or in person—not available for tickets purchased online.
- Gift certificates may be applied toward the purchase of tickets to History Theatre stage productions only. Gift certificates may not be used for special events or for non-History Theatre productions.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash, dining or merchandise.
Where to buy gift certificates
By phone: 651.292.4323
In person: 30 East Tenth Street, Saint Paul
How to redeem gift certificates
- Call 651.292.4323 to place your order. Let your reservationist know that you have a gift certificate.
- Tickets will be available at will call. You must bring your gift certificate in order to pick up your tickets on the day of the performance, or anytime prior during regular box office hours.
- If you would like the tickets to be mailed to you prior to the day of the show, please mail your gift certificate with your name and phone number noted to 30 East Tenth Street, St. Paul, MN 55101
- Visit the box office during regular hours and present your gift certificate.