Single Ticket Prices for 2015-2016 SeasonGlensheen & Buddy - The Buddy Holly Story & Complicated Fun - The Minneapolis Music Scene
Adults: $45 | Seniors: $43 | Under 30: $31.50
Adults: $41 | Seniors: $39 | Under 30: $29
Adults: $37 | Seniors: $35 | Under 30: $26
George Bonga - Black Voyageur
Adults: $38 | Seniors: $36 | Under 30: $26.50
Adults: $34 | Seniors: $32 | Under 30: $24
Adults: $30 | Seniors: $28 | Under 30: $21
Tim O'Brien's The Things They Carried
Seniors = 60 years or better
Students = 5-18 years, current student I.D.
Under 30 = Enjoy a discount of up to 30% off regular adult single ticket prices. Available by phone or in person only.
More TICKET DISCOUNTS
Gift certificates are available for purchase at any time during the year.
Send a Friend
After you've seen a History Theatre production be sure to tell your friends, family, colleagues, and neighbors about it. Invite them to save $10 off the regular price of an adult or senior ticket by presenting your ticket stub when purchasing their tickets to see the production for themselves!
This offer cannot be applied to previously purchased tickets; cannot be combined with other discounts; and may only be used to see a performance of the show listed on the original ticket stub. Patrons must mention this offer at the time of purchase and exchange the ticket stub when picking up their tickets.
Where to buy
- Purchase single tickets online any time (after July 8)!
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Tickets purchased online will be e-mailed to you as a PDF.
- Discounts or coupons cannot be used for online sales unless specifically noted.
- There is service fee of $6 per-show for tickets purchased online.
By phone: 651.292.4323
- Tickets purchased by phone are delivered by mail, email, or held at will call.
- There is one-time service fee of $6 per transaction for tickets purchased by phone.
- Find our box office at 30 East Tenth Street, Saint Paul
- There is no service fee for tickets purchased in person.
SUMMER Box office hours
Tuesdays–Thursdays: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.