Single Ticket Prices for 2016-2017 SeasonTeen Idol | Orphan Train | Sweet Land, the musical
Adults: $52 | Seniors: $50 | Under 30: $30
Adults: $42 | Seniors: $40 | Under 30: $30
Adults: $37 | Seniors: $35 | Under 30: $30
Patrons 30 years old and younger
Please note: Patrons 30 and younger must show proof of their age in person at History Theatre. Purchase tickets by phone or in person anytime during regular box office hours. These tickets are not available online.
The Highwaymen |The Things They Carried | The Paper Dreams of Harry Chin
Adults: $40 | Seniors: $38 | Under 30: $30
Adults: $35 | Seniors: $33 | Under 30: $30
Adults: $30 | Seniors: $28 | Under 30: $30
Seniors = 60 years or better
Students = 5-18 years, current student I.D.
Under 30 = Enjoy a discount of up to 30% off regular adult single ticket prices. Available by phone or in person only.
Gift certificates are available for purchase at any time during the year.
Send a Friend
After you've seen a History Theatre production be sure to tell your friends, family, colleagues, and neighbors about it. Invite them to save $10 off the regular price of an adult or senior ticket by presenting your ticket stub when purchasing their tickets to see the production for themselves!
This offer cannot be applied to previously purchased tickets; cannot be combined with other discounts; and may only be used to see a performance of the show listed on the original ticket stub. Patrons must mention this offer at the time of purchase and exchange the ticket stub when picking up their tickets.
Where to buy
- Purchase single tickets online any time!
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Tickets purchased online will be e-mailed to you as a PDF.
- Discounts or coupons cannot be used for online sales unless specifically noted.
- There is service fee of $6 per-show for tickets purchased online.
By phone: 651.292.4323
- Tickets purchased by phone are delivered by mail, email, or held at will call.
- There is one-time service fee of $6 per transaction for tickets purchased by phone.
- Find our box office at 30 East Tenth Street, Saint Paul
- There is no service fee for tickets purchased in person.
Box office hours
Fall Hours (9/21-7/31)
10am-6pm and one hour before show times
Summer Hours: (8/1-9/20)
Tuesdays–Thursday: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Show Days: Open one hour before performances